Biz Panda Chinese Language Courses are for people who can already communicate in Mandarin up to a intermediate or upper intermediate level. People who use Chinese in business and students who are interested in taking Chinese Proficiency Examinations will find it most useful.
There's a list of business Chinese language courses for vocabulary, and questions from the reading sections of both the BCT and HSK exams have been deciphered and analyzed.
Chinese-English vocabulary lists categorized into the following.
- Advanced Trade
- Beginners Trade
- Company Operations
- Describing People
- Doing a Presentation
- Getting a job
- Real Estate/Buying Property
- The Stock Market
- Chinese Phrases/Phrasal Verbs
Analysis and answers for reading questions taken from sample Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi exam papers and Chinese Language Courses.
- An Old Man on a Train – Level 5
- Confucius and the Sun – Level 5
- The Mice, the Cat and the ‘Dog’ – Level 5
- The Basketball Stand – Level 5
- Choose the Correct Sentence 1 – Level 5
- Choose the Correct Sentences 2 – level 5
- Choose the Correct Sentences 3 – Level 5
- Fast Cars – Level 5
- Three Kinds of Husband – Level 5
- A Historian – Level 5
- The Selfless Waitress – Level 5
- Leisure Time Vs. Money – Level 5
Analysis and answers for reading questions taken from sample BCT exam papers.
- – 4 Part Car Industry Question
- – A Trade Contract
- – A Busy Man’s Diary
- – Business Correspondence
- – China’s Trading Partners
- – Fill in the Blanks 1
- – For Rent
- – ICBC brings service home!
- – Match the sentences to the short passages
- – Shopping Online
- – Sour Milk
- – Telephone Operators Needed
- – The Restaurant Boss is looking to?
- – What does Tiangang want to tell everyone?
- – What should Wenqi do?
- – What’s the next station?
- – Fill in the Blanks 2
Common Business Chinese Language Courses Verbs
Headlines of news stories from Chinese-language broadsheet financial newspapers translated in an easy to understand format.